Thursday, July 28, 2011

Throwback Photos

So I have been fortunate enough to be able to go on some amazing trips. Since I am very much so into photography, I figured I would share some photos from a trip I went on to South Africa a few years back. It was an amazing experience (aside from the plane ride. Nearly 24 hours in the air! but would totally do it again) and wish I would have had a few more weeks to take in everything there is to see in South Africa but none-the-less I was able to capture some amazing photographs. One of my favorite parts of the trip was being able to go through a township, so many of the images included are from that part of my trip.

 I truly love raw documentary style photography and black and white images always capture the true essence of what is being photographed.








Check out this barber shop!

- Bridgette Ivory