Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Looking for trouble with Collage...

Yesterday ran around Downtown LA looking for trouble with a good friend of ours/up and coming music producer "Collage"
(Above Image) Collage Demostrating the tourist point.


So this is what hope looks like...

We Stopped by Bridgette's Favorite Boba Spot for lunch URTH CAFFE...

As soon as I got our number I knew it was going to be the GREATEST LUNCH EVER!!!!

I just got into watches and I must say Collage was rockin a cold one (Kenneth Cole)

 After lunch we found exactly what we were looking for TROUBLE!!!

For the record we only bought 1 donut and split it ...ok maybe 2...ok maybe 2 apiece..

After that I took Collage to check out that Banksy piece on Compton and I can't remember the other street name, sorry.

DOPE!!!!!

The only thing that bothers me is that someone tried to damage it, look close...why can't we just let art live.
 

- Ernest Ivory