Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Ivorys Legal Zoom #BizMoment

THANKFUL THURSDAY.... The Ivorys is something I love with all my heart and soul because it's means so much more to me than the clothing items we put out...it means spending more time with my beautiful wife Brittany it means getting all our crazy ideas out to the world with no fear! It means there are people out there just like us...if it weren't for dope creatives like the Unique USA team making a lane to help brands like us get our stories out we probably would have never met that rep from legal zoom we spotted us at the #uniquela summer show last year and told us he loved what we stood for and asked if we would like to be featured in a #legalzoom ad...it's been 2 years and some change since we started #theivorys and I still get excited when someone adds us on one of our social media outlets... I still get super excited when we receive an online order...simply because it means someone somewhere believes just like we do LIFE should be LIVED not watched.... The WORLD always has and always will GO TO THE DOERS!! #bizmoment

-Ernest Ivory