Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How to Make it in America Cancelled?

Image via hypebeast.com
So The Ivorys are HUGE fans of the NYC based HBO show "How to Make it in America." We blogged earlier this year about how excited we were for season 2 and since we feel like we are kind of living the same story we really gravitated towards the "I can do anything I set my mind to" mentality of Ben and Cam. I must say I definitely thought season 2 delivered and was excited for season 3 next fall, so I was saddened to read via Hypebeast that HBO has decided to cancel the show??...WHAT!!! It was one of our favorites!

According to MSNBC, viewership was down 25% from the previous season and HBO is making room for new 2012 shows to hit the air. Well I guess we will have to look forward to something else on Sunday nights. How to Make it in America will truly be missed. We are big HBO fans and they really do have some great shows...but this move here was highly disappointing. Man I really wanted to see what was gonna happen next for CRISP!

- Bridgette Ivory